[Faculty] UCR Faculty Interviewers Needed for MD Program

Jennifer Romero Jennifer.Romero at medsch.ucr.edu
Thu Jun 29 09:07:36 PDT 2023

Dear UCR Faculty Members,

The UCR School of Medicine's Office of Admissions would like to invite all UCR faculty to participate in our upcoming interview season.

Each year UC Riverside School of Medicine conducts interviews for the medical program. Our MD candidates participate in Multiple-Mini Interviews (MMI - https://students-residents.aamc.org/applying-medical-school/what-it-s-participate-multiple-mini-interviews-mmis), rotating through a circuit of 8 different staff, faculty and/or community interviewers, answering a variety of ethical, social, cultural, and clinical-based questions. We want to recruit all UC Riverside faculty to participate in the interview season for the 2023-2024 MMIs.

All interviews will be held virtually from September 2023 through March 2024 on select Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Please confirm whether you're interested in becoming an interviewer by completing the interviewer survey link below no later than Friday, July 7th, 2023. More details will be shared with everyone who completes the survey.

Interviewer Sign up link:
https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9RfWAdtytEhtOp8

Regards,

Aaren Hurd |  Senior Admissions Coordinator
- she/her/hers
[cid:image004.png at 01D8C6B6.355378C0]
Office of Student Affairs
900 University Avenue
SOM Bldg. Room 1682 | Riverside, CA 92521
*: aaren.hurd at ucr.edu<mailto:aaren.hurd at ucr.edu> | [cid:image002.gif at 01D49841.64C279F0]  https://somsa.ucr.edu/