[Faculty] Mental Health Allies Information Session on May 22 | Faculty representation needed

Melissa Bill melissa.bill at ucr.edu
Fri May 12 09:11:14 PDT 2023

Dear Campus Community,

As part of the U.C.R. Mental Health Equity Funds, the U.C.R. Collective Impact Team (C.I.T.) is proud to announce the second year of the Health Well-being and Safety Mental Health Allies program, to raise awareness and seed systemic change to enhance understanding, values, and access to resources related to mental health, and holistic well-being.

We need faculty representation from across the campus to support these efforts to build a culture of wellness. If you or anyone is interested in joining this program, we will host two information sessions next week. Below is the information.

Please review the flyer attached, and pass it on to any faculty to sign up for a 30-minute informational webinar to learn more about this opportunity.

NOTE: Liaisons will receive a stipend for their participation and efforts.

May 22nd, 12:15pm-12:45pm

https://ucr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJckc-qgqz8vG9UTCfYRhyKOUMRgUA8p-qN3#/registration

Please join us!

Collective Impact Team: