[Students] ASUCR Newsletter for the Week of 10/30-11/3

Asha Nettles asha.nettles at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 1 09:28:59 PDT 2023

[signature_2819833611]

Hello UCR Students,

We want to cordially invite you to check out the Día de los Muertos altars (Chicano Student Programs, ASUCR, Office of External, and Library to name a few). Please join us today, November 1st, 11am-2pm at the Bell Tower to check out the altars. Thank you and hope to see you soon!

Best,
Ankita Ahluwalia
ASUCR President

________________________________
>From the Office of the ASUCR President

Hi UCR Students,

Do you see an issue on campus you'd like to solve? Do you have an idea to empower our UCR students? If you answered yes to any of these questions, please fill out this Anonymous feedback form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdd-2Q0FEfJI8AfxVrNDKJBaRRGPQNBSW2lXLBajcLrjZPHpg/viewform> so we can better support you. We're here to empower you so please don't hesitate to fill out this form and reach out! If you'd like to reach me directly, please drop by my Office Hours: Monday/Wednesday 10-11am HUB202 (ASUCR Office). Thanks and take care!

Best,
Ankita Ahluwalia
ASUCR President

Student Life Committee: Hello Highlanders! My name is Andrew Wong, and I am serving as the new Director of Student Life for ASUCR.

Applications to join the Student Life Committee are now open until November 3rd!

The Student Life Committee is an essential part of our university's vibrant student community, dedicated to enhancing student life and engagement on campus. We work to coordinate communication and collaboration between ASUCR, Student Life, and Student Organizations. The Student Life Committee plays a crucial role in shaping and enhancing the student experience at our university. Your contributions will help create a vibrant and inclusive campus community for all.

Please apply here ASAP: https://forms.gle/yV6LQL3WxiaJooUZ9

For more information, please feel free to email me at awong235 at ucr.edu<mailto:awong235 at ucr.edu>. Thanks and take care!

Best,
Andrew Wong
Student Life Director - Office of the President

[signature_2819833611]