[Students] ASUCR Newsletter for the Week of 11/6-11/10

Asha Nettles asha.nettles at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 8 11:03:43 PST 2023

[signature_2819833611]

>From the Office of the ASUCR President
What did ASUCR Office of the President accomplish thus far? If you have this question in mind, keep on reading to learn more!

In order to promote transparency and accountability for the ASUCR President's Office, we have compiled this Mid-Quarter Report<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1CLaSnbwnkwPu1pBR35sAFrYhSPyxjMmx/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=100338511755149773177&rtpof=true&sd=true> detailing our accomplishments.

If you have any questions or ideas you'd like to see implemented, please feel free to email asucrpresident at ucr.edu<mailto:aahlu004 at ucr.edu> or fill out this Anonymous Feedback Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdd-2Q0FEfJI8AfxVrNDKJBaRRGPQNBSW2lXLBajcLrjZPHpg/viewform?usp=sf_link>. If you'd like to reach me in-person, please drop by my Office Hours: Monday/Wednesday 10-11am HUB202 (ASUCR Office). We're here to empower you and greatly appreciate your feedback so please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks and take care!

Best,
Ankita Ahluwalia
ASUCR President

________________________________
>From the Office of the ASUCR President, Personnel, Finance, and DEI

Join us this Thursday, November 9th from 3-5pm at the SRC Breezeway and showcase your Highlander Spirit! We're here to empower and celebrate our Women's Volleyball team.

We hope to have you join us as we celebrate our Highlander community. There will be free pizza, music, and more. Let's go Highlanders!!!

      [cid:image002.png at 01DA121F.C3C47810]

Check out this Opportunity to Empower R' Highlander Community!

Apply for a position in the ASUCR Alumni Relations Committee if you are passionate about building and nurturing relationships to benefit both former and current students! The ASUCR Alumni Relations Committee plays a crucial role in maintaining and strengthening ties between undergrad students and its alumni. We believe that alumni are not just a part of UCR's past but an essential part of our present and future. Apply here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScg-V_p8SbHZVP6xI2blI5P9tEMolwusLwEDu9xejtLKzz-Tw/viewform> before November 10th 11:59pm!

By joining the Alumni Relations Committee you will have the unique opportunity to engage with alumni, create meaningful connections, and facilitate collaboration to enhance each student's overall experience.

Your involvement in Alumni Relations will have a lasting impact on the university and its alumni! Join us in fostering strong alumni relationships and building a vibrant alumni community. Apply today!

Best,
Jhanvi Dyavarshetty
ASUCR Director of Alumni Relations - Office of the President

[signature_2819833611]