[Students] ASUCR Newsletter for the Week of 9/11-9/15

Asha Nettles asha.nettles at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 13 14:57:00 PDT 2023

[signature_2819833611]

>From the ASUCR Office of Vice President of External Affairs:

JOIN THE HIGHLANDER ACTION COMMITTEE!

Greetings Highlanders!

Applications for the Highlander Action Committee are now open! Our committee serves to promote student advocacy and activism at UCR by supporting grassroots projects and initiatives. Our aim is to build coalitions with student and community organizations in order to effectively address student, community, and systemic issues. The Highlander Action Committee offers a spearheaded, community-based approach towards creating meaningful change and works alongside campaigns such as ACQUIRE, Fund The UC, Racial Justice Now, UCweVote, and SEED.

Our general member applications can be found here: Highlander Action Committee Interest Form<https://forms.gle/tQJKDxdCDWYRxkWbA>

Anyone and everyone is encouraged to apply, so do not hesitate to reach out and get involved! :)

Finally, be sure to join our GroupMe (https://groupme.com/join_group/95213152/pV3EYRyB) for important committee announcements and updates! Feel free to introduce yourself and contact us for any questions or concerns! Also, make sure to follow our instagram @ucrhac to stay updated!

ASUCR Vice President of External Affairs
Email: asucrexternal at ucr.edu<mailto:asucrexternal at ucr.edu>

[signature_2819833611]