[Students] ASUCR Newsletter for 1/8-1/12

Asha Nettles asha.nettles at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 10 08:42:05 PST 2024

[signature_2819833611]

>From ASUCR Executive Branch:
Hello UCR Students,

Happy new year! Hope everyone had a restful break. Wishing everyone an incredible Winter quarter ahead. In order to promote transparency and accountability for all ASUCR offices, we have compiled an ASUCR Executive Branch Fall Quarter Report<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-HX4YbO-V5R_1ek6AKZZskas7SsXm_tyivrEHWq4D0E/edit?usp=sharing> detailing every office's accomplishments.

If you have any questions or ideas you'd like to see implemented, please feel free to email asucrpresident at ucr.edu<mailto:asucrpresident at ucr.edu> or fill out our Anonymous Student Feedback Form<https://tinyurl.com/ucrfeedback>. We're here to empower you and greatly appreciate your feedback so please don't hesitate to reach out!

Best,
Ankita Ahluwalia
ASUCR President

________________________________
>From ASUCR Elections:

[IMG_3318.jpg]
[IMG_3319.jpg]
[IMG_3320.jpg]
Hello Highlanders! We hope you are having a GREAT start to the New Year! We're kicking this off by opening Filing for Candidacy for the ASUCR Elections 2024. Do you want to help represent students, be the voice of change and become part of dedicated organization? Then ASUCR is the place to be. Apply today<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfY5BwOfdnvAp9fJpHZrrc5V_dZNrObEMam6J_qsOgdV8d5ZQ/viewform> or email any questions to the Elections Director at alee500 at ucr.edu<mailto:alee500 at ucr.edu>  GO HIGHLANDERS!

________________________________
>From the Office of the Executive Vice President:

Hello Highlanders!

Happy New Year and welcome to the Winter Quarter!

Senate Meetings this quarter will be held on Thursdays at 7 PM in HUB 221 starting in Week 2! Please join us weekly in order to learn more about what YOUR student representatives are doing for YOU! If you cannot attend, we will be posting recaps on Instagram @asucrevp. You can also find more information and events on this page!

Best,
Victoria Nguyen
Executive Vice President
(she/her/hers)
Associated Students of the University of California, Riverside
202 Highlander Union Building (HUB) Riverside, CA 92521
E-mail: asucrevp at ucr.edu<mailto:asucrevp at ucr.edu>
Instagram: @asucrevp
Website: www.ASUCR.ucr.edu<http://www.asucr.ucr.edu>

[signature_2819833611]