[Faculty] Summer 21 Adoptions for course materials window open

Loretto Evans loretto.evans at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 14 08:16:50 PDT 2021

Dear Faculty Member,

Adoption window for textbooks, E-books, university readers, and access codes, open now through May 21st. If you will not be requiring or recommending a textbook or other material, please click “I'm not using any materials for this class" through AIP<https://aip.bncollege.com/app/courselist/>  (see instructions attached).

AIP is the new adoption portal replacing Faculty Enlight.

*** Please let us know if you'll need us to put together a special kit such as dissection kits, molecular model kits, or other special items such as coats, goggles, binders etc. We would need this information ASAP, so we may reach out to the appropriate vendors and channels to get these items setup/ordered/shipped in a timely manner***

As a part of this launch, we have integrated the AIP into the campus’ iLearn with SSO (single sign-on) authentication and will soon be available on R’Space portal as well.  For instructions on navigating AIP, please refer to the attached ‘How To’ guide and/or view the demo video at:

 Faculty AIP training video<https://vimeo.com/362405705/7ac9447f63>

You can conveniently access the portal from this link:

https://sso.bncollege.com/bes-sp/bessso/saml/ucredu/aip/logon

Should you have any issues, please reach out to me directly by phone (951) 827-4451 or by email at Loretto.Evans at ucr.edu<mailto:Loretto.Evans at ucr.edu>  or Frank Luna at TM8106 at BNCollege.com<mailto:tm8106 at bncollege.com>. We are on campus Mon- Fri 7:00am through 3:30pm, We'll be more than glad to help you!

*REMINDER: The Rivera Library and the Campus Bookstore are two separate entities. If you place a book on reserve with the library, you must also submit an adoption with the bookstore for students to rent or purchase a copy.

*NOTE: The Campus Bookstore is unable to obtain desk copies for you.

Thank you for your continued partnership, efforts, and commitment to student success.

Frank Luna
Course Materials Buyer
951.827.4451
University of California Riverside Bookstore
900 University Avenue East, Riverside CA 92521
Adoption Insight Portal<https://sso.bncollege.com/bes-sp/bessso/saml/ucredu/aip/logon>