[Faculty] 2021 Undergraduate Research Symposium

Cindy Cardenas cynthia.cardenas at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 22 16:59:38 PDT 2021

Dear Faculty,

Volunteers are needed to help judge 143 faculty-mentored presentations for the 2021 Undergraduate Research Symposium.  This year’s presentations will be hosted live on ZOOM on May 12th (Emerging Research and Creative Projects) and May 13th (Completed Research).  The sessions will be recorded and posted online through the end of May.  I am writing to ask for your help to moderate the presentations.  Your participation is valuable to the student learning experience.  An hour of your time will help make the program a success.

To volunteer please sign up using this LINK<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i5T6vYatmqsD4JIzBGiTsicW2PjKR00RFzBcNmr8WQE/edit?usp=sharing>.  If your time allows, we welcome you to participate multiple times.  We are looking for one faculty moderator for each track session.  The deadline to volunteer is April 30, at which time we will send instructions and ask for volunteers to help us test the system.

Please note that there are two tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet, Emerging Research – May 12th and Completed Research – May 13th .

Thank you in advance for your support of undergraduate researchers.

Best,

Maria Franco-Gallardo, Graduate Division
Gladis Herrera-Berkowitz, Undergraduate Education