[Faculty] Vice Provost for Administrative Resolution (VPAR) Finalist Visit

Provost provost at ucr.edu
Tue Aug 10 07:40:04 PDT 2021

Dear Faculty,

I am writing with some updates on our search for the Vice Provost for Administrative Resolution (VPAR) and to invite your participation in the search.

The search advisory committee had originally recommended two finalist candidates. One of those candidates subsequently withdrew from the search, so we are moving forward with one finalist who will participate in a day-long virtual interview that includes an open session on Monday, August 16th from 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.

The candidate's application materials, along with the Zoom link to participate in the open session, will be posted to the executive searches<https://provost.ucr.edu/vpar-vice-provost-administrative-resolution> website 24 hours ahead of the candidate's finalist interview and will be accessible via the UCR network (including VPN connections).  The open session is open to UCR faculty and will include a Q&A session.

Your input is important as we move forward in the search, and I encourage everyone to participate in the open session. For those unable to participate due to scheduling conflicts, the session will be recorded and posted to the executive searches<https://provost.ucr.edu/vpar-vice-provost-administrative-resolution> website.  Recordings will be viewable only from the UCR network/VPN. Feedback on the candidate will be collected via an online survey.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance in evaluating this candidate. Your willingness to provide feedback helps to shape the overall picture of candidacy and qualifications, along with input from other campus constituents, the search committee, and multiple references.

Sincerely,

Liz

Elizabeth Watkins, PhD (she/her/hers)
Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor