[Faculty] 2021-2022 UCR School of Medicine Interviewers Needed

Aaren Hurd Aaren.Hurd at medsch.ucr.edu
Mon Jul 12 18:29:41 PDT 2021

Dear UC Riverside Faculty Members,

The Riverside School of Medicine would like to invite UC Riverside faculty members to participate as interviewers for the 2021-2022 admissions cycle. As an interviewer, you will be evaluating medical school candidates for the class of 2026 through Multiple Mini Interview (MMIs). With your help, we can select a diverse group of qualified medical students who support our mission to improve the health of the Inland Southern California.

Interviews will be held online from September 2021 through March 2022 via Zoom on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays with time commitments of 3 hours per meeting. All participants will receive a complete MMI overview and training prior to beginning interviews. Requirements include participating in no more than 6 scheduled interview dates throughout the admissions cycle.

If you are interested in becoming an interviewer, please click the link here<https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1SahWtDx77asYJg> to complete the survey by the deadline of Monday, July 19th 2021 at 12pm. Further details will be provided to all who sign up by next week, including a list of interview dates and times. Note: We have a limited number of available spaces. Interviewer selections will be made on a first come, first served basis.

**If you would like to recommend another faculty member who may not be included on this message to become an interviewer, please contact me directly at Aaren.Hurd at medsch.ucr.edu<mailto:Aaren.Hurd at medsch.ucr.edu>.

To learn more about the medical program's interview process, please view the website at https://somsa.ucr.edu/admissioninterview

If you should have any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Aaren Hurd |  Senior Admissions Coordinator
- she/her/hers
[cid:image001.png at 01D77317.99AF3F00]
Office of Student Affairs
900 University Avenue
SOM Bldg. Room 1682 | Riverside, CA 92521
*: aaren.hurd at ucr.edu<mailto:aaren.hurd at ucr.edu> | [cid:image002.gif at 01D49841.64C279F0]  https://somsa.ucr.edu/