[Faculty] Summer 2021 Reserve Requests

Sahra Missaghieh Klawitter sahra.missaghieh at ucr.edu
Mon May 10 08:33:59 PDT 2021

Dear Faculty Members,

It’s time to submit your reserve requests for summer 2021.

NOTE: Faculty should submit course reserve requests planning for online-only access to reserve materials (e-books, electronic reserves and/or streamed media only).  Due to UCR's remote instruction, we are not able to place any physical material on reserves during summer sessions.

RESERVATION REQUEST DEADLINE: FRIDAY, May 28th

To reserve course materials through the library’s collection, visit https://libapps.ucr.edu/course-reserves. Log in or create a Faculty Profile if you don’t already have one.

  *   If the library already owns an e-book, add it to your request so we can verify multi-user access.
  *   Include requests for videos available through Kanopy so we can ensure their availability for the length of the course.
  *   If the library does not own an electronic version of the title you request, we will purchase one, if available. Orders placed for material not owned by the library generally take 2-3 weeks for processing.

ELECTRONIC RESERVE MATERIALS:

The library will make all requested electronic materials accessible to you within your iLearn / Canvas course through the new Yuja platform.  If you have not yet done so, please login at ucr.yuja.com to activate your YuJa account. Instructors are responsible for retrieving the electronic material from YuJa and providing students with access.

  *   Requests to scan new materials or upload existing electronic materials should be submitted by the reserve submission deadline of Friday, May 28th.

Thank you in advance for submitting reserve requests in a timely fashion and thank you to those of you who have already submitted requests. We really appreciate it!

Rivera Library

Ext. 23235, libresv at ucr.edu<mailto:libresv at ucr.edu>

Orbach Science Library
Ext. 23511, scires at ucr.edu<mailto:scires at ucr.edu>