[Msoadm] Fiscal Closing Letter-FY2021

Bobbi A McCracken bobbi.mccracken at ucr.edu
Sun May 2 22:30:39 PDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

As another fiscal year comes to an end, I hope you take some time to reflect on successes and opportunities of the past year.  The campus closing schedule for this year-end has been finalized.  In order to meet the UC reporting requirements and prepare for our annual financial audit, the departmental tasks described in the attached document must be completed as outlined.  Although the fiscal year-end closing process will follow the same general timing as last year's schedule, the equipment bi-annual physical inventory deadline has been adjusted due to the campus closure.

All closing materials will be published under the Business & Financial Services website under the General Accounting Resource section as they become available: https://accounting.ucr.edu/fiscal-year-end-closing

Please do not hesitate to contact fyclose at ucr.edu<mailto:fyclose at ucr.edu> with questions or concerns regarding the closing process.  Your attention and cooperation in accomplishing the many tasks associated with a successful fiscal year-end closing are appreciated.

Sincerely,

Bobbi McCracken
Associate Vice Chancellor and Controller
Business & Financial Services
http://bfs.ucr.edu/
[cid:image001.png at 01D5699E.0AD26ED0]<http://www.ucr.edu/>