[Msoadm] CSC Reminder: AB119 Training Registration

Puja Pannu puja.pathak at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 21 17:21:55 PDT 2022

**Please disregard this email if you have previously received it via another channel.**

Dear Colleagues,

Good Evening! We hope you are well. We wanted to provide a friendly reminder to please register for the AB119 Training session<https://ucr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYqfuyqrzsqHdEV955b1Mj2MLGzUBbwzrhV> that is scheduled for this Thursday, March 24th from 10:30am-12pm.

We will be administering polls in the training session and gift cards will be given out!

Hope you have a wonderful week and we look forward to seeing you on Thursday!

Thank you!
Puja

Previous Email For Reference (from 3/14/22):

Dear Colleagues,

Happy Monday! We hope you are well. We wanted to provide an update on the AB119 Training session. Please note: due to campus-wide meeting conflicts, the training has been rescheduled to March 24th from 10:30-12:00 pm. Please disregard this email if you have previously received it via another channel.

What:
AB119 Training Session | Learn to update location data to comply with the new AB119 standards. This training will provide:

  *   Background on AB119
  *   Understanding of AB119 Roles
  *   A walkthrough of the transaction process
  *   Resources<https://ucpath.ucr.edu/ab119-infographics> (Job Aids, Infographic, Videos)

When:
Thursday, March 24, 2022, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm (rescheduled from March 23rd, 9-11 am)

Where/Action Items:
Zoom: Please register in advance for this meeting:
https://ucr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYqfuyqrzsqHdEV955b1Mj2MLGzUBbwzrhV
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Questions:
Please reach out to pujap at ucr.edu<mailto:pujap at ucr.edu>

Puja Pannu
Communication - OCM Lead
UCR_PATH Campus Support Center (CSC)
O: 951.827.5079 | W: ucpath.ucr.edu<http://ucpath.ucr.edu/>
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D7C9A8.983AAD70]
IntelliCenter, First Floor 1236
14350 Meridian Parkway, Riverside, CA 92518

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify UCPath Campus Support Center by telephone at 951-827-5076 or email at ucpathcsc at ucr.edu<mailto:ucpathcsc at ucr.edu> and permanently delete all copies of this communication and any attachments.

Previous Email For Reference (from 3/9/22):

Dear Colleagues,

We hope you are well. As you may or may not know, UCR has been working to ensure that we are in compliance with the State Assembly Bill 119 (AB119) since October of 2021 (with the guidance of UCOP Labor). State Assembly Bill 119 (AB119),  contains a legal requirement for public institutions to have available the physical location of a represented employee's "workstation".  The implementation of AB119 will consist of tracking location data for all employees (represented & unrepresented).  Please disregard this email if you have previously received it via another channel.

As we have made progress on this effort, we have provided several updates to the SSC Coordination Group and FHROG. Below are follow-up items and the latest updates on the AB119 Employee Workstation Location effort on the UCR Campus.

What is changing:

  *   Employee workstation location is now being tracked and managed within UCPath down to the office/cubicle
  *   Location Data in UCPath contains a new format for location code
  *   Dept/Orgs will be responsible for submitting updates for location data (office/cubicle) to their SSCs as employees are hired and when employees move to different locations (office/cubicle)
  *   Dept/Orgs will be responsible for monitoring existing location data
  *   SSCs will be responsible for making location data updates in UCPath
  *   Note: Previously, employee location was only tracked at the building level in UCPath and was not being monitored or maintained

Why are you receiving this email (for one or more of the reasons below):

  *   You have been identified by your SSC as someone who should be receiving AB119 communications
  *   Your role includes sending employee location information to your Shared Service Center
  *   Your job requires you to view UCPath Job and Position pages
  *   As an FYI for awareness of the AB119 related changes

What do you need to know:

  *   The AB119 process is a mandated systemwide compliance effort owned by UCOP (see website for more details<https://ucpath.ucr.edu/ab119#ab119_background>)
  *   We will be providing an overview of the AB119 resources/updates at the March 17th FHROG meeting
  *   Save The Date: Please put a hold on your calendar for Wednesday, March 23rd from 9-11 am (updated to March 24th, 10:30 am-12:00 pm) for a Live Zoom Training. We will send a follow-up communication with the zoom link and exact start/end time in the next few days. The session will be recorded
  *   As of March 28th departments will be working directly with their SSC for any location updates/additions
  *   CSC Hypercare support will be available from March 28th - April 25th
  *   Training Resources have been uploaded and will continue to be updated on our website<https://ucpath.ucr.edu/ab119>.
     *   Below are the AB119 resources that will be provided:
        *   Infographic
        *   Job Aids
        *   Instructional Videos
        *   Live Zoom Training

Action Items for you:

  *   Save the date for AB119 Live Zoom Training on March 23rd, 9-11 am (updated to March 24th, 10:30 am-12:00 pm)
  *   Keep a lookout for emails regarding AB119, including updates to resources
  *   Check the CSC website<https://ucpath.ucr.edu/ab119> for updates
  *   Review your role and the process on the infographic<https://ucpath.ucr.edu/ab119-infographics>

Questions:
Please reach out to puja.pannu at ucr.edu<mailto:puja.pannu at ucr.edu> if you have any questions