[Students] TECH ALERT: Power Outage Impacting Multiple Campus Services

UCR Information Technology Solutions its at ucr.edu
Fri Dec 3 13:45:54 PST 2021

Dear Highlander Community,

This email is to notify you that almost all UCR systems have been restored
and should now be accessible to users. We are currently working with one of
our vendor partners to bring the remaining systems back online. To view
information about the affected services, please visit techalerts.ucr.edu,
where we will continue to keep campus updated on the status of this issue
until it is resolved.

Thank you for your patience as ITS continues to work diligently to fully
resolve the issue.

Enabling Your Continued Success,

Information Technology Solutions

University of California, Riverside

ITS.UCR.EDU <https://its.ucr.edu/>

*Please Note: This email account is not monitored by ITS staff. If you
require technical support, please take one of the following actions:*

   - Submit a support ticket
   <https://ucrsupport.service-now.com/ucr_portal/?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=d10c39ee0f348300138942bce1050e8b>
   if you need to report an IT problem
   - Submit a request
   <https://ucrsupport.service-now.com/ucr_portal/?id=ucr_sc_home> for an
   IT project, service, or service enhancement
   - Browse the ITS Knowledge Base
   <https://ucrsupport.service-now.com/ucr_portal?id=kb_view2&kb=de6fdb4d37800f00a2e983dcb3990e7b>
   for self-help articles
   - Browse and download course software
   <https://ucrsupport.service-now.com/ucr_portal?id=sc_category&catalog_id=3a53ea7e1b691c10eab58734ec4bcba0>
   from the Student Software Catalog
   - For live support, you can contact the BearHelp helpdesk during normal
   business hours (M-F, 8am-5pm) at 951-827-4848