[Students] ASUCR Update: Open Positions

Associated Students asucr at ucr.edu
Tue Jul 6 20:22:48 PDT 2021

Hi Highlanders!

My name is Jeffrey, and I am ASUCR's Vice President of Finance for the 2021-2022 academic school year. The office of the Vice President of Finance has 4 open positions to fill: the Vice Chair, Secretary, Outreach Coordinator, and Social Media Manager. The Vice Chair and Secretary of Finance are paid positions. The deadline to apply is August 13th. The application and a full description of duties and responsibilities for each position can be found below.

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd56k7uhHJHCxsO5kIRKs2BOZuz5A4kW0foOZoRBkhvtFDoHQ/viewform

Best regards,

Jeffrey Tran

Vice President of Finance