[Students] ASUCR Update - Surveys/Meetings/Events

Associated Students asucr at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 1 18:44:02 PDT 2021

STUDENT VOICE COMMITTEE (SVC) SPRING 2021 WORK + SURVEY REQUEST FORM - FOURTH EXTERNAL AFFAIRS UPDATE!!!!:

Hello Highlanders!

My name is Mark Hanin and I am the Vice-Chair of the Student Voice Committee (SVC). I would like to begin by once again providing the entire student body with the fourth of five External Affairs Update for the committee this academic year.

This week, we will be highlighting the work we conducted this quarter by posting the infographics to the surveys we conducted as well as the presentation slides to the two case studies that we conducted over the course of this entire academic year on our committee page under the ASUCR website, in addition one of the infographics from this quarter here. With that, please feel free to always view the work that we will be posting from this quarter as well as from previous quarters and years using the following link: https://asucr.ucr.edu/leadership/voice/previous.

To kickstart matters, I would like to uphold our commitment by presenting you, the student body, with the results of the first of three surveys that we conducted during this quarter. Specifically, we would like to present you with the results of the "Academic Advising Experience Survey" customized as an infographic in PDF file format found right below for your convenience.

Academic Advising Experience Survey: https://asucr.ucr.edu/sites/g/files/rcwecm1866/files/2021-05/Academic%20Advising%20Experience%20%282020-2021%29.pdf.

As always, please do know that you are able to complete a Survey Request Form indicating the topic(s) that you would like for us to cover in our future surveys. Individual students AND on-campus student organizations are more than welcome to complete the form.

The link to the form can be found right here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaTRao-eqmtCQYhN5VqKWBPOnT64cuN7fbZhzc4bhX-krIHw/viewform.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us at asucrsvc at ucr.edu.

Best regards,

Mark Hanin
Vice-Chair of Student Voice Committee
asucrsvc at ucr.edu

STUDENT CONCERNS SURVEY ON THE IN-PERSON TRANSITION: WIN AMAZON GIFT CARDS

Hello Highlanders!

The incoming ASUCR Elected officials would like to announce that we are putting out a survey dedicated to identifying student concerns regarding the transition back to in-person instruction! Please take a moment to complete this short survey and be entered in a raffle to win one of our Amazon Gift Cards! Thank you for your time and we wish you the best of luck during finals!

Link to the survey can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxZQFsUfcYFZmwHv44PwGkitfSX-lt3s8u0yMkv6n_Om4Ebg/viewform?usp=sf_link.

asucrsvc at ucr.edu

LAST SENATE MEETING OF THE QUARTER:

Hello, Highlanders!

Today we will be having our last Senate Meeting of the quarter at 6:30 pm! To look at materials such as agenda, legislation, finance hearing meeting minutes, etc., and recordings use the link that states, "The Office of the Executive Vice President" below! You can also look at what Senators and ECAB have been doing for the past 10 weeks by using the link mentioned!

If you would like to speak during Public Forum (before legislation is presented) or Public Comment (after legislation is done), use the link that states Public Forum/Comment. In order to speak, you need to fill out the forum or else you will not be allowed to do so. Make sure to fill it out!

Public Forum/Comment

You can also access everything on our Instagram page @asucrevp! If you have any questions or concerns please email me at asucrevp at ucr.edu. Looking forward to seeing everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

The Office of the Executive Vice President Links

Best Regards,

Natalie Hernandez
Executive Vice President (She/Her)

MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS EVENT:

Highlanders!

Join us this Friday 6/4 from 12 to 1 pm for a mental health awareness event! In collaboration with UCR's The New Way Out, topics ranging from maintaining proper mental health to making the topic mainstream will be discussed by our guest speakers. Twenty (20) $35 Target gift cards will be given away to participants! Use this link to join. See you soon!

Warm Regards,

Luis Huerta

Student Body President

Associated Students, UC Riverside