[Students] ASUCR Update - Week 10

Associated Students asucr at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 30 17:17:55 PST 2021

JOIN US AT THIS WEEK’S SENATE MEETING:

Happy Week 10 Highlanders!!

I hope that everyone had a well deserved mini break for Thanksgiving. Can you believe that it’s already the last week of Fall quarter?? We are just excited as you are and want to invite you to the last senate meeting this quarter happening on Wednesday, 12/1, at 6:30 PM located in the Senate Chambers (HUB 221). We can’t wait to see you there and good luck on finals, we’re rooting for you!! As always, please reach out if you have any questions at all :).

Mufida Assaf

ASUCR Executive Vice President

mailto:asucrevp at ucr.edu

ASUCR BASIC NEEDS EVENT ($2,500 in Grocery Gift Cards):

Hey Highlanders!

Do you want a chance to win over 25 $100 Stater Bros gift cards? Are you interested in Basic Needs and Sustainability on campus? Do you want a fashionable tote bag and a free plant?

If you said YES! to any of these, then come on down to the R'Fair Share event Thursday December 2nd at the HUB! The event aims to bring various campus programs directly to students, so they can talk to them directly and get direct basic needs.

Here's some of the many programs that signed on for R'Fair Share:

·  UCR Botanic Gardens

·  R'Garden

·  Public Health Peers

·  Sustainable UCR

·  Our Blue Marble

So if you want to win $100 in grocery money, a fashionable tote bag, and a free plant straight from the Botanic Gardens, please swing by R'Fair Share at the HUB 10am-2pm Thursday December 2nd.

Best Regards,

Orlando Cabalo

President Pro Tempore

asucrprotempore at ucr.edu

ASUCR ATHLETICS HYPE LEADER:

Interested in UCR Athletics? The Office of the President is looking for interested Highlanders that would like to lead the UCR student section at our upcoming sporting events. This will include leading student chants and improving the overall moral of students in attendance.

Please apply HERE. Applications are due on December 31st, 2021 at 5:00 PM

All questions should be directed to asucrpresident at ucr.edu.

Best,

Sean R. Nguyen (He/Him)

'21-'22 Executive Secretary