[Students] ASUCR-Get Involved: Surveys, Gift Cards, Committees, Retreats & Meetings!

Associated Students asucr at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 19 16:59:35 PDT 2021

COMPLETE THE SURVEY AND WIN GIFT CARDS!

Hello Highlanders!

The Student Voice Committee (SVC) will be raffling off 6 $20 Target Gift Cards!!!

For a chance to win, complete the following COVID-19/Return to Campus survey.

This survey was created to better understand how UCR students feel about the Fall 2021 campus reopening, what resources students want access to, mental health, and other issues.

Your participation in completing the survey is very important to us and the survey findings will be presented to the ASUCR Senate, in the hope that necessary changes are made.

The link to the survey can be found here:

https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9B0x0ZQelkB3ebY

If you have any additional survey suggestions or ideas, let us know by filling out the SVC: Survey Request Form: https://forms.gle/NHdnEicprbzsspkQ8

If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to email us at asucrsvc at ucr.edu.

Best,

Leslie S. Estrella

Vice-Chair of the Student Voice Committee

APPLY TO THE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS COMMITTEE:

Hello Highlanders!

We are looking for motivated students hoping to get involved on campus and gain leadership experience!  If you are an international student or interested in international student affairs, be sure to apply and join ASUCR's International Students Committee!

This committee aims to create an encouraging and welcoming environment for international students to become active members of the UCR community. If this sounds like something you would like to be involved in, be sure to apply today!

Link to apply: https://forms.gle/CStE5nJMtadtNcz89

Deadline to apply: Wednesday, October 27th, 2021, at 11:59PM

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me through the email provided below.

Mario Gonzales Villagrán

International Student Director

asucr at ucr.edu

ATTEND LOBBY CORPS RETREAT – THIS SATURDAY!

Hey Highlanders!

Are you interested in getting involved in local, state, and federal government?

Then attend the Annual ASUCR Lobby Corps Retreat this Saturday (10/23) from 9am-1pm. You will learn how to properly lobby elected officials as well as diversity and inclusion trainings.

Register here: https://bit.ly/lcretreat21

Andrea Terrones

ASUCR Government Relations Director, asucrstate at ucr.edu

JOIN THE ASUCR TRANSFER/NON-TRADITIONAL COMMITTEE:

Hello Fellow Highlanders,

My name is Roxanna Vazquez and I am the incoming Transfer/Non-Traditional Student Director for the Associated Students of UC Riverside (ASUCR)! The Transfer/Non-Traditional Committee is a leadership body aimed at advocating and ensuring a smoother transition for the Transfer and Non-Traditional community at UCR. Currently, our office is looking for engaged students on campus to fill positions within our committee. I highly encourage you all to learn more about our duties and visit our bylaws. Additional information is also provided on the application form!

Here is the link to apply: Application Form

Deadline: Friday. October 29th @ 11:59pm

Please feel free to email me at asucrtransfer at ucr.edu, if you have any questions or concerns. I'm excited to see your applications!

Warmest Regards,

Roxanna R. Vasquez

Transfer/Non-Traditional Student Director

The google form link to apply is below;

"https://forms.gle/eUgBNBCi3yvEz3FE9"

YOU’RE INVITED TO THIS WEEK’S SENATE MEETING!

Happy Week Four, Highlanders!!

We invite you to attend our third Senate Meeting held this Wednesday, 10/20, at 6:30 PM in the Senate Chambers (HUB 221). Please reach out if you have any questions at all :)."

--

Sincerely,

Mufida Assaf

Executive Vice President