[Students] Sound Notice re: Nooner Series (Mini-Concert)

Vcsa vcsa at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 29 11:08:15 PDT 2021

Dear Highlanders,

On Wednesday, September 29th, the Associated Student Program Board (ASPB), within the Division of Students Affairs, will begin to host their traditional mini-concert series on Wednesdays at the Belltower. Our Fall Nooner series will be back live, in-person; therefore, we would like to notify you of potential amplified sound that may affect the inner areas of campus.

The Nooner series is hosted on Wednesdays at 12 p.m. on the Northside of the Belltower. Amplified sound will be limited to the 12 p.m. hour up until 1 p.m. Please be advised that the center of campus will experience most of the amplified sound. Students, faculty, and staff are still welcome to engage with the community in the surrounding areas throughout the day. We will provide signage that reminds every one of the amplified sound schedule.

We appreciate your patience and support of in-person activities. For guidance on COVID-19 safety protocols, please visit campusreturn.ucr.edu<https://campusreturn.ucr.edu/>. To find the artist lineup or if you would like more information about the event, please visit Instagram @ASPB_UCR or visit at aspb.ucr.edu. We hope to see you around!

Best Regards,

BRIAN L. HAYNES, PH.D.
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
Office of the Vice Chancellor