[Students] ASUCR Update - Meetings, Surveys, Gift Cards, Committees!

Associated Students asucr at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 26 17:20:59 PDT 2022

JOIN US FOR THIS WEEK'S SENATE MEETING:

Hello Highlanders!!

Happy Week 5! Join us this Wednesday for our fifth Senate Meeting this quarter, this Wednesday, 04/27 at 6:30 PM in the ASUCR Senate Chambers (HUB 221) or on Zoom. If you would to speak at this week's Senate Meeting, please fill out this sign-up sheet before the Senate Meeting. For information about the Senate Meeting held last week, click on this link. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Mufida Assaf

Executive Vice President

STUDENT PARKING SURVEY – WIN GIFT CARDS!

Happy Week 5 Highlanders!

The Student Voice Committee is giving away 10 $20 Target Giftcards! For a chance to win, complete the following Student Parking Survey. All students are encouraged to complete this survey!

This survey was created to better understand how UCR students feel about the quality of parking options available and what changes students would like to see. The link to the survey can be found here:

https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_brUSUtJowczsZuu

We would also like to invite you to participate in our Sexual Violence Awareness Case Study. The purpose of this case study is to raise awareness of sexual violence and to learn how to better prevent it on campus. All undergraduate participants will be entered into a giftcard giveaway!

To sign up for the case study, please fill out the following google form:

https://forms.gle/AZ6KUHVSXLguG91y9

Your participation is very important to us and the findings of our studies will be presented to the ASUCR Senate, in the hope that improvements are made. Please note, the giveaway is only open to undergraduate students.

If you have any additional survey suggestions or ideas let us know by filling out the SVC: Survey Request Form: https://forms.gle/NHdnEicprbzsspkQ8

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us at asucrsvc at ucr.edu.

Best,

Leslie S. Estrella

Vice-Chair of the Student Voice Committee

JOIN THE HIGHLANDER ACTION COMMITTEE:

Good Morning, Highlanders!

ASUCR’S External Affairs Office would like to invite students to join the Highlander Action Committee. More specifically, we, Alejandra Olvera and Amina Hearns, as Campus Organizing Directors would love to invite you all to partake in the pertinent work there is to be done on campus. As Organizing Directors, we manage and promote campus-wide student activism with the help of the Highlander Action Committee — a passionate group who utilizes social media, connection building, and mobilization tactics to uplift communities’ voices and the work of the External Office. If you feel dedicated to organizing around issues that are impacting your communities, please come to our first Spring meeting next week April 26th!

APRIL 26TH 8-9:00PM

Zoom Link

In solidarity,

Alejandra Olvera & Amina Hearns