[Students] ASUCR UPDATE - Available Positions

Amy Marie Carrizosa amy.carrizosa at ucr.edu
Tue Aug 2 17:10:21 PDT 2022

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ASUCR JUDICIARY BRANCH

Hello Highlanders!

I hope you are all enjoying a well-deserved summer vacation! The Judiciary Branch is currently accepting applications to fill in its Judicial Staff positions for the upcoming school year.
The Council has created a new internship and fellowship program designed to help prepare students for the Associate Justice position and get hands-on experience in student government.
-The internship program is looking specifically for 1st/2nd year students who have little experience but high dedication and motivation to work with student government.
- The fellowship program is tailored for continuing students who have experience with ASUCR or want to act as a liaison between the Council and other organizations and faculty, serve on an official Judicial Committee and shadow the Chief/Vice Chief Justice throughout the year.

Regardless of experience or class standing, we hope to see you all apply!

The available positions are:

  *   Secretary of the Court
  *   General Advocate
  *   Judicial Fellows
  *   General Judicial Interns

Application is due August 30th:  https://forms.gle/uNQEvjFNa5dvfWTYA

We are also reopening the Election's Director Application!
Apply to be in charge of your own Elections Committee, oversee elections and polling and help increase student voter turnout!

Application is due August 30th: https://forms.gle/xLxMjHRC3S8S3TAu5

For more information, updates, and more follow us on Instagram @ asucrjudicial

Best,
--
Alexandra Arias (she/her)
B.A. Political Science & Spanish

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ASUCR VICE PRESIDENT OF SUSTAINABILITY

Hi Highlanders!

I hope your summer break has been relaxing so far. The Office of the Vice President of Sustainability is extending the application for committee and intern positions for the upcoming school year. Our office focuses on creating a more sustainable campus and providing resources for undergraduate students interested in sustainability. If you’re someone interested in sustainability we encourage you to apply! If you have any questions about the application process, please feel free to email us at asucrgcap at ucr.com<mailto:asucrgcap at ucr.com> or message us through instagram at gcapucr.

The available positions are:

  *   Programming Director*
  *   Policy Director*
  *   Committee Member
  *   Marketing Intern*
  *   Programming Team Members
  *   Marketing Team Members
  *   Policy Team Members
  *   Initiatives Team Members

The application is due on July 31st and the link to apply is: https://www.gcapucr.com/careeropportunities2021-2022

Best,

Alondra Martinez

UCR Undergraduate | Environmental Engineering
VP of Sustainability | ASUCR
President | Student Association of Latino Spanish Affairs
Contact: GCAP UCR <info at gcapucr.com<mailto:info at gcapucr.com>>

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ASUCR VICE PRESIDENT OF CAMPUS INTERNAL AFFAIRS

Hi Highlanders!

I hope your summer break is going well. The Office of the Vice President of Campus Internal Affairs is looking for passionate students to join our office to work on accessibility on campus, transparency, and efficiency.

A list of Paid/Non-paid positions can be found in detail through this link: https://forms.gle/XJNUUPYef7ktMMzi7

If you are a first year student we highly encourage you to apply for the Freshman fellowship opportunity or the senate internship program through the Office of the President. If you have any questions feel free to email us: asucrinternal at ucr.edu<mailto:asucrinternal at ucr.edu>

Applications are due August 25th

Best,

Jeanine Nassar
B.A. Political Science/Administrative Studies
Vice President of Campus Internal Affairs
Associated Student of  the University of California, Riverside