[Students] ASUCR UPDATE - Available Positions - Apply Now

Maggie Godinez maggie.godinez at ucr.edu
Tue Aug 16 18:12:49 PDT 2022

To: students at scotmail.ucr.edu <students at scotmail.ucr.edu>
Subject: ASUCR UPDATE - Available Positions - Apply Now

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ASUCR PRESIDENT

Hey Highlanders!

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer vacation :) Just a reminder that we are still accepting submissions for the applications below, so please apply!! We would love to work with you.

Office of the President Application<https://forms.gle/nihwAQPfWZwcjY7RA> (August 25th)
Executive Fellow Program Application <https://forms.gle/fdTCuMxCWMis6goN7>  (September 10th)
Senate Internship Application <https://forms.gle/wZqottHDQfKSQYPg7>  (September 10th)
Associate Justice Application <https://forms.gle/YWBS7FG1cPpvoW2D6> (September 10th)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Have a great week!

Sincerely,
Mufida Assaf
President
Email: massa008 at ucr.edu<mailto:massa008 at ucr.edu>

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ASUCR JUDICIARY BRANCH

Hello Highlanders!

I hope you are all enjoying a well-deserved summer vacation! The Judiciary Branch is currently accepting applications to fill in its Judicial Staff positions for the upcoming school year.

The Council has created a new internship and fellowship program designed to help prepare students for the Associate Justice position and get hands-on experience in student government.

  *   The internship program is looking specifically for 1st/2nd year students who have little experience but high dedication and motivation to work with student government.

  *   The fellowship program is tailored for continuing students who have experience with ASUCR or want to act as a liaison between the Council and other organizations and faculty, serve on an official Judicial Committee and shadow the Chief/Vice Chief Justice throughout the year.

 Regardless of experience or class standing, we hope to see you all apply!

The available positions are:

  *   Secretary of the Court
  *   General Advocate
  *   Judicial Fellows
  *   General Judicial Interns

Application is due August 30th:  https://forms.gle/uNQEvjFNa5dvfWTYA

We are also reopening the Election's Director Application!

Apply to be in charge of your own Elections Committee, oversee elections and polling and help increase student voter turnout!

Application is due August 30th: https://forms.gle/xLxMjHRC3S8S3TAu5

For more information, updates, and more follow us on Instagram @ asucrjudicial

Best,

--

Alexandra Arias (she/her)

B.A. Political Science & Spanish

Chief Justice | ASUCR Judicial Council

Underrepresented Students Officer | UC Student Association

Contact: asucrjustice at ucr.edu<mailto:asucrjustice at ucr.edu> | aaria043 at ucr.edu<mailto:aaria043 at ucr.edu>

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ASUCR VICE PRESIDENT OF CAMPUS INTERNAL AFFAIRS

Hi Highlanders!

I hope your summer break is going well. The Office of the Vice President of Campus Internal Affairs is looking for passionate students to join our office to work on accessibility on campus, transparency, and efficiency.

A list of Paid/Non-paid positions can be found in detail through this link: https://forms.gle/XJNUUPYef7ktMMzi7

If you are a first year student we highly encourage you to apply for the Freshman fellowship opportunity or the senate internship program through the Office of the President. If you have any questions feel free to email us: asucrinternal at ucr.edu<mailto:asucrinternal at ucr.edu>

Applications are due August 25th

Best,

Jeanine Nassar

B.A. Political Science/Administrative Studies

Vice President of Campus Internal Affairs

Associated Student of  the University of California, Riverside

FROM THE OFFICE OF ASUCR MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS

Hello Highlanders,

My name is Phanxico Hoang, and I am honored to serve as your chair for the ASUCR Office of Marketing and Promotions.  As such, I am looking to hire for my committee for the upcoming school year. If you are interested in growing your portfolio and working with the whole student body in terms of social media marketing, graphic design, video production/editing, event planning, and overall communications skills, please fill out the application down below!

ASUCR Office of Marketing and Promotions Application<https://forms.gle/7d2S4WnnZAoN87HP9>

Applications are due August 25th

Feel free to contact me if you have any concerns or questions :)

Best,

Phanxico Hoang | VP of Marketing and Promotions

Email: asucrmarketing at ucr.edu<mailto:asucrmarketing at ucr.edu>

Phanxico Hoang (He/Him)

VP of Marketing and Promotions at ASUCR<http://asucr.ucr.edu/>

Social Media Strategist at the CSI<https://socialinnovation.ucr.edu/> School of Public Policy