[Students] ASUCR Update - Week 2

Laurie Sinclair laurie.sinclair at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 11 17:26:08 PST 2022

SURVEY RESULTS!

Hello Highlanders,

The Student Voice Committee wanted to share the results of our Covid-19: Return to Campus survey. Over 1200 students responded to the survey!

Below you can find the links to our infographic and survey results presentation.

Covid-19: Return to Campus Survey Results<https://asucr.ucr.edu/sites/g/files/rcwecm1866/files/2021-11/Fall%202021%20Covid-19%20Return%20to%20Campus%20Survey%20Results.pdf>

Covid-19: Return to Campus Infographic<https://asucr.ucr.edu/sites/g/files/rcwecm1866/files/2021-11/COVID-19%20Infographic.pdf>

We will be having more surveys and giveaways this Winter quarter, so be on the lookout!

Best,
Leslie S. Estrella
Vice-Chair of the Student Voice Committee

HOUSING SURVEY & PETITION:

Good Morning Highlanders,

I hope everyone had a safe winter break and a smooth transition back to school. In regards to the ever changing COVID-19 situation.

1. ASUCR has created a survey to identify what percentage of students have leased housing, but are currently home for the month of January.

2.  We have created a petition to facilitate a response from housing to address these concerns.

If you are interested or have fellow peers that have been affected by the transition to online, we strongly urge you to sign our petition. Thank you so much for your time, I hope you all have a fantastic week 2!

Lastly, if you fill out the survey you will be entered in a giveaway for two $25 amazon gift cards.

Survey: https://forms.gle/m4XZij3Jtd315aYBA

Petition: https://chng.it/YKFTZgCqNS

Respectfully,
David Kiroloss