[Students] ASUCR UPDATE - VP of Sustainability Open Positions

Amy Marie Carrizosa amy.carrizosa at ucr.edu
Tue Jul 19 17:03:25 PDT 2022

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ASUCR VICE PRESIDENT OF SUSTAINABILITY

Hi Highlanders!

I hope your summer break has been relaxing so far. The Office of the Vice President of Sustainability is extending the application for committee and intern positions for the upcoming school year. Our office focuses on creating a more sustainable campus and providing resources for undergraduate students interested in sustainability. If you’re someone interested in sustainability, we encourage you to apply! If you have any questions about the application process, please feel free to email us at asucrgcap at ucr.com<mailto:asucrgcap at ucr.com> or message us through Instagram at gcapucr.

The available positions are:

  *   Programming Director*
  *   Policy Director*
  *   Committee Member
  *   Marketing Intern*
  *   Programming Team Members
  *   Marketing Team Members
  *   Policy Team Members
  *   Initiatives Team Members

* Are paid positions

The application is due on July 31st and the link to apply is: https://www.gcapucr.com/careeropportunities2021-2022

Best,

Alondra Martinez

UCR Undergraduate | Environmental Engineering

VP of Sustainability | ASUCR
President | Student Association of Latino Spanish Affairs