[Students] ASUCR Update - Week 1 Spring Quarter

Associated Students asucr at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 29 17:15:24 PDT 2022

JOIN US FOR THIS WEEK'S SENATE MEETING

Hello Highlanders!!

We hope you are having a great start to your spring quarter. Join us for our first Senate Meeting of this quarter, this Wednesday, March 30th at 6:30 PM in the ASUCR Senate Chambers (HUB 221) or on Zoom. For information about the last Senate Meeting of this past Winter quarter, click on this link. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Mufida Assaf

Executive Vice President

COMPLETE SURVEY AND WIN GIFT CARDS!

Hello Highlanders,

The Student Voice Committee is raffling off 5 $25 Target Gift Cards!!

To be eligible to win you must be an undergraduate student and complete the ASUCR Elections Survey. This survey was created in collaboration with the Elections Committee to learn about students’ opinions on the ASUCR Election Process. The survey results will be presented to ASUCR Officials and all responses will remain anonymous. The link to the ASUCR Elections Survey can be found here: https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bylVKcDoacCLHHE

The Student Voice Committee also wanted to share the results of our Campus Sexual Violence Awareness and Prevention Survey. This survey was done in collaboration with the Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence Prevention Committee. Below you can find the link to our survey results presentation and infographic:

Campus Sexual Violence Awareness and Prevention Survey Results

Campus Sexual Violence, Awareness and Prevention Survey Infographic

If you have any additional survey suggestions or ideas let us know by filling out the SVC Survey Request Form: https://forms.gle/NHdnEicprbzsspkQ8

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us at asucrsvc at ucr.edu.

Best,

Leslie S. Estrella

Vice-Chair of the Student Voice Committee

APPLY FOR FIRST-TIME COLLEGE DIRECTOR!

Within the extended branch of ASUCR, there is an opening for First Time College Student Director. This form will close on April 4 at 11:59 pm. You must have completed 3+ quarters at UCR, have a minimum of a 2.50 GPA, and must be enrolled full-time. There is more information in the description of the form. This is a PAID position. Do not be afraid to apply!

Also, the committee is currently doing an Instagram giveaway! More details can be found here.

Sincerely,
Tricia Sarmiento (she/her/hers)
2021 - 2022 ASUCR Elections Director
asucrelections at ucr.edu