[Students] ASUCR UPDATE

Maggie Godinez maggie.godinez at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 18 17:02:17 PDT 2022

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE SENATE

LUNCH AND LABOR EVENT

Hey UCR!

We'd like to invite you to our Lunch and Labor event hosted on 10/19 from 12-1 PM. Come join us at SSC Room 1 for FREE lunch and to express your experiences with working as a student or to listen to others. We are also collaborating with the United Student Labor Action Coalition for a workshop on fighting for labor rights in your workplace.

Hope to see you there,
Abby Choy
CNAS Senator
achoy012 at ucr.edu<mailto:achoy012 at ucr.edu>

FROM THE OFFICE OF EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT

ASUCR INVITATION: JOIN US FOR THIS WEEK'S SENATE MEETING!

Happy Week 4 Highlanders!

Please join us for our third Senate Meeting<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MG1CeXU_jyoSPVtsKnyXw8sY4q3dnHixil7Dpy6QA0E/edit?usp=sharing> of Fall 2022, this Wednesday (Oct. 19th), at 6:30 pm in the ASUCR Senate Chambers (HUB 221)! For more information about the previous Senate Meeting, please refer to this link<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ONwptYjcEFIxgGTDx5YAoarb-pZNequfwdC1zoAvTUU/edit?usp=sharing>.

If you would like to voice a concern to ASUCR or speak during this week's meeting, please fill out this sign-up sheet<https://forms.gle/GgkVnt4Ww1S7TKHZ6> before the Senate Meeting. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

Myra Usmani (she/her/hers)
Executive Vice President
asucrevp at ucr.edu<mailto:asucrevp at ucr.edu>