[Students] First VPDGS Candidate Vision Seminar – Wednesday, February 15

ExecutiveSearch executivesearch at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 13 10:02:44 PST 2023

Dear Campus Community,

I write to update you on the schedule for the Vice Provost & Dean of Graduate Studies (VPDGS) finalist interviews. Please be advised that we have had one candidate withdraw their candidacy, and we will now be hosting two finalists. We continue to be enthusiastic about our finalists and invite your participation in this critical search.

The first candidate for the VPDGS position will give a vision seminar at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 15. The candidate's curriculum vitae and Zoom webinar link have been posted on the Executive Searches<https://provost.ucr.edu/vpdgs-finalist-interview-information> website (in Finalist and Open Forum Information). Please be advised that we will only be accommodating virtual attendees for these vision seminars.

The presentation will be recorded and posted to the Executive Searches website for those unable to attend. Candidate materials and video presentations will require a UCR login.

Best Regards,
Steve

Steven Mandeville-Gamble
University Librarian & Search Committee Chair

UCR Library | University of California Riverside
P.O. Box 5900
Rivera Library, Room 141
Riverside, CA 92517-5900

[signature_32623642]

My pronouns are he/him/his

We at UCR would like to respectfully acknowledge and recognize our responsibility to the original and current caretakers of this land, water, and air: the Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples and all of their ancestors and descendants, past, present, and future. Today this meeting place is home to many Indigenous peoples from all over the world, including UCR faculty, students, and staff, and we are grateful to have the opportunity to live and work on these homelands.