[Students] ASUCR Announcements for 1/11/2023

Brendan OBrien brendan.obrien at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 11 12:17:02 PST 2023

ASUCR INVITATION: JOIN US FOR OUR FIRST SENATE MEETING OF THE QUARTER!

Happy Week 1 Highlanders!

Please join us for our first Senate Meeting<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j_S4jG980NReodNox2mCAEoWtV0XkuvcIj785bclJAM/edit?usp=share_link> of Winter '22, this Wednesday (Jan. 11), at 7:00pm in the ASUCR Senate Chambers (HUB 221)! For more information about the previous Senate Meeting, please refer to this link<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HnUe5vH0kqU0rld9WVeK8W515jSDDFoMKnmuRJQcBP0/edit?usp=share_link>.

If you would like to voice a concern to ASUCR or speak during this week's meeting, please fill out this sign-up sheet<https://forms.gle/GgkVnt4Ww1S7TKHZ6> before the Senate Meeting! Feel to reach out if you have any questions!

---------
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT

Hello Highlanders!

We hope you all are having a great start to your winter quarter. The Office of the Executive President is looking for passionate students interested in being the Ethnic and Gender Programs Liaison or sitting as committee members on the Ethnic and Gender Programs Advisory Committee. If you are interested, the link to apply can be found HERE<https://forms.gle/aJ8J5XwDaGSscC8v7>.

If you have any questions, or concerns, feel free to reach out!

Sincerely,

Myra Usmani (she/her/hers)
Executive Vice President

asucrevp at ucr.edu<mailto:asucrevp at ucr.edu>

-----

>From the Office of the Personnel

Hello UCR Students,

Happy new year and hope you have a great first week back! In order to promote transparency and accountability for all ASUCR offices, we have compiled an ASUCR Executive Branch Fall Quarter Report<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tpntmQaoqTZkWARvagDE5kexnwM2OvxAJeP6eynxC9U/edit?usp=sharing> detailing every office's accomplishments.

If you have any questions or ideas you'd like to see implemented, please feel free to email aahlu004 at ucr.edu<mailto:aahlu004 at ucr.edu>. We're here to empower you and greatly appreciate your feedback so please don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you so much and have a great day!

Best,
Ankita Ahluwalia (aahlu004 at ucr.edu<mailto:aahlu004 at ucr.edu>)

----

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

Hello UCR!

I hope your New Year is off to a great start, as we are all preparing to come back to campus in the upcoming week.

If you are an undergraduate student, The ASUCR Office of the President is currently ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS for open positions within the office. If you are looking to get involved on campus, gain valuable leadership experience, these positions are for you:

·  Director of Student Life Relations

·  Continuing Projects Director

·  Alumni Relations Director

·  Student Business Manager

·  Student Outreach Coordinator

·  Transportation Coordinator

·  Assistant Athletics Coordinator

Click HERE<https://forms.gle/SGB6bVLVioZyoBGe6> to apply.

Please feel free to email me with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you, and kicking off the new year with a great start.

Happy 2023,

Cooper Proulx

ASUCR Chief of Staff

2022-2023

----

BRENDAN O'BRIEN (he/him/his)

Assistant Dean of Students and Director, Highlander Union Building (HUB Operations)

Interim Executive Director, Associated Students of UCR

University of California, Riverside

900 University Ave.

HUB 353

Riverside, CA 92521

Phone: (951) 827-7859  |  Email: brendan.obrien at ucr.edu<mailto:brendan.obrien at ucr.edu>

Website: hub.ucr.edu | Twitter: @ucrhub

[cid:885d6ea2-31f4-48f7-883b-a765580980da]