[Students] RESOLVED: Partial Disruption to Email and Phone Services

UCR Information Technology Solutions its at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 20 19:41:27 PDT 2023

Dear Highlander Community,

The partial disruption caused by the previously communicated LDAP issue has
been resolved. UCR mail, phone, and CAS systems have been restored and
should now be accessible to users.

We understand the inconvenience this unexpected outage may have caused.
Thank you for your patience as ITS worked diligently to investigate and
resolve the issue.

Sincerely,

Information Technology Solutions
University of California, Riverside