[Students] ASUCR Newsletter for 4/8 - 4/12

Asha Nettles asha.nettles at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 10 09:10:19 PDT 2024

[signature_2819833611]

>From the Office of the Vice President of Sustainability:

EARTH WEEK 2024 has arrived! Check out the lineup:

[GCAP Earth Week Summary (Square) (1).png]

Join GCAP for music, vegan food, activities, giveaways, photobooths, and so much more to celebrate Earth Day!

________________________________
>From the ASUCR Office of the President:

Calling all UCR Innovators!

Are you interested in entrepreneurship, innovation, or technology? If so, join us on Wednesday, April 24 from 12-1 p.m. at the Bell Tower for our Innovation and Entrepreneurship Fair! ASUCR is partnering up with UCR Creat'R Lab, Lead'R Lab, Blackstone LaunchPad, ASUCR, and the Office of Technology Partnerships to share empowering resources to all UCR students.

Join us to take your big idea to the next level! We will also be giving out free incentives, stay tuned!. Looking forward to seeing you at our event and other Maker Week events in collaboration with the library! You can find more information here<https://library.ucr.edu/news/2024/04/01/maker-week-2024>!

[cid:image003.jpg at 01DA8B24.BBC9A990]

[cid:image004.jpg at 01DA8B24.BBC9A990]

Best,
Ankita Ahluwalia