[Ucrfacultyandstaff] Campus Steam Currently Unavailable

Facilities facilities at ucr.edu
Fri Jul 2 10:09:32 PDT 2021

Dear Campus Community,
Currently steam is down on campus due to a damaged boiler at our Central Plant. Repairs are in process and we anticipate the return of steam to all campus locations within a few hours. We will update the campus once repairs are complete and steam is available to the campus. If you are experiencing issues related to steam, please contact Facilities Services at (951) 827-4214 or facilities at ucr.edu<mailto:facilities at ucr.edu> immediately.

Thank you,
Facilities Services

Facilities Services
Phone: (951) 827-4214  | Email: facilities at ucr.edu