[Ucrfacultyandstaff] AVC/CIO Search Update

Provost provost at ucr.edu
Tue May 11 07:11:37 PDT 2021

Dear Campus Community,
I write to update you on the search for the Associate Vice Chancellor & Chief Information Officer (AVC-CIO).
The search committee has recommended that we invite an additional finalist to campus to participate in a day-long virtual interview. The interview will include a vision seminar on Monday, May 17th, from 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM.

The candidate's application materials, along with the Zoom link to participate in the vision seminar will be posted to the Executive Searches<https://provost.ucr.edu/avc-cio-candidates-and-vision-seminars> website 24 hours before the candidate's virtual visit and will be accessible via the UCR network. The virtual vision seminar via Zoom will be open to the campus community, followed by a Q&A session. Feedback on the candidate will be collected via an online survey at the conclusion of their visit.

I thank you again for your participation in this important search.

Sincerely,
Liz
Elizabeth Watkins, PhD
Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor