[Ucrfacultyandstaff] Search Announcement: Associate Chancellor

Chancellor chancellor at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 28 14:27:01 PDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

I write to announce the launch of a national search for the Associate Chancellor<https://irecruitportal.ucr.edu/irecruit/!Controller?action=jobs_webui.show_page&page=jobs_detail&requisition_id=29396341&profile_id=&module=jobs> position at UC Riverside. The search officially launched into the market on Wednesday, March 22. For full consideration, we are requesting that applicants submit their materials no later than Thursday, April 13. We hope to bring finalist candidates for campus visits in late May and/or early June. Updates will be available throughout the search process on the Executive Searches<https://provost.ucr.edu/associate-chancellor-search> website.

As noted in my announcement<https://lnkd.in/gRH2edE2>, Christine Victorino has admirably served as Associate Chancellor since 2016, and will be stepping down effective June 30, 2023.

Should you wish to submit candidate nominations, please do so via email to Tanya Adams, Director of Human Resources & Executive Searches, at tanya.adams at ucr.edu<mailto:tanya.adams at ucr.edu>.

I appreciate the input and commitment of the search advisory committee members listed below, and I look forward to campus participation throughout this important search.

Sincerely,

[cid:image001.png at 01D96162.56579550]

Kim A. Wilcox
Chancellor

Search Advisory Committee Members:
Lorena Peñaloza, Chief Campus Counsel - Chair
Songling Chen, Ph.D. Student and GSA Diversity & Inclusion Academic Liaison
Mariam Lam, Vice Chancellor & Chief Diversity Officer
Alex Najera, Associate Vice Chancellor & Chief Human Resources Officer
Jacqueline Norman, Associate Vice Chancellor and Campus Architect
Agam Patel, Associate Director, Palm Desert Center
Marko Princevac, Vice Provost for International Affairs
John Warren, Director of News and Content
Academic Senate Representative - to be confirmed