[Ucrfacultyandstaff] Conclusion of Vice Chancellor Brian Haynes Leadership Development Assessment

Chancellor chancellor at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 31 08:25:32 PST 2024

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to confirm the completion of the five-year leadership development assessment for Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs Dr. Brian Haynes. I greatly appreciate the feedback submitted by students, staff, faculty and campus stakeholders which helped to inform this important process. I would also like to offer my appreciation to the confidential committee for their efforts in conducting the assessment.

Sincerely,

[cid:image001.png at 01D95271.314E2FD0]

Kim A. Wilcox

Chancellor