[Faculty] Invite: fall meeting with UCR Library leadership

Steven Mandeville-Gamble steven.mandeville-gamble at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 6 09:40:42 PDT 2020

Dear Faculty Colleagues,

Please join me and my senior leadership team on Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 12 noon for an online meetup and open conversation with the senior leadership of the UCR Library. We hope this will continue to foster a dialogue between the Library Leadership and interested members of the UCR faculty.
Because of the closed campus and remote environment, we also are able to welcome graduate students and post-doc researchers, who may have allied interests and concerns.

This meetup continues our quarterly event series to provide a place and time to learn about what's new in the library and to share your experiences, needs, and feedback with us.

To receive the zoom link, please RSVP: https://faculty-fall2020.eventbrite.com

I hope to see you there!

All best,

Steven Mandeville-Gamble, University Librarian

Steven Mandeville-Gamble
University Librarian

UCR Library | University of California Riverside
P.O. Box 5900
Rivera Library, Room 141
Riverside, CA 92517-5900

[signature_1544843466]