[Faculty] Reminder – Upcoming deadline to participate in faculty survey on fall instruction

Provost provost at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 10 08:27:01 PST 2021

Dear Faculty,

Thank you to the hundreds of faculty members who have already responded to our survey on fall instruction.

If you have not already completed the survey, don’t miss this chance to share your thoughts and preferences!   Your views are critical as we begin planning to increase the amount of in-person instruction offered at UCR.

Please spend about 5 minutes responding to this brief survey about your teaching preferences for fall quarter:  Fall 2021 Instruction - Faculty Survey<https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0OslQ4k1g9K3Zoq>

Your responses are anonymous and will be shared with campus and Academic Senate leaders, department chairs, and program directors to help guide our planning efforts.

Please respond by this Friday, February 12 – thank you!

Tom

Thomas M. Smith, Ph.D.
Interim Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor
4148 Hinderaker Hall
University of California, Riverside
•: 951.827.1129 | •: provost at ucr.edu<mailto:provost at ucr.edu>