[Faculty] Spring 21 Course-Material Adoptions

Loretto Evans loretto.evans at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 13 09:23:21 PST 2021

Dear Faculty Member,

Adoptions for course materials such as Textbooks, eBooks, University Readers, Access Codes, are due March 5th.  If you will not be requiring or recommending course materials for your Spring 21 course, please click “I'm not using any materials for this class" through AIP<https://sso.bncollege.com/bes-sp/bessso/saml/ucredu/aip/logon>  (see instructions attached.)

AIP<https://sso.bncollege.com/bes-sp/bessso/saml/ucredu/aip/logon> is the new Adoption & Insights Portal, replacing Faculty Enlight.  Faculty Enlight will be disabled on February 1st.

We have integrated AIP into the campus’ iLearn with SSO (single sign-on) authentication, and is available on R’Space portal as well.  For instructions on navigating AIP, please refer to the attached “Quick AIP Adoption Guide” and/or view the demo video at:

 Faculty AIP training video<https://vimeo.com/362405705/7ac9447f63>

You can conveniently access the portal from this link:

https://sso.bncollege.com/bes-sp/bessso/saml/ucredu/aip/logon

Placing your adoption with the bookstore enables students on financial aide programs such as Veteran Affairs, Dept. of Rehabilitation, Athletic Scholarship, and John Burton to order their courseware through the campus bookstore.

When we don't have the required materials here, those students are out of pocket for the expense incurred in procuring course materials elsewhere.

We ask that you help us give every student an equal opportunity for academic success, by placing your adoption with the campus bookstore.

Should you have any issues, please reach out to me directly by phone (951) 827-4451 or by email at Loretto.Evans at ucr.edu<mailto:Loretto.Evans at ucr.edu>.  I'm on campus Mon- Fri 7:00am through 3:30pm.

I'll be happy to help with any issues that might arise.

*REMINDER: The Rivera Library and the Campus Bookstore are two separate entities. If you place a book on reserve with the library you must also submit an adoption with the bookstore for students to rent or purchase a copy.

*NOTE: The Campus Bookstore is unable to obtain desk copies for you.

Thank you for your continued partnership and commitment to student success.

Loretto Evans

Textbook Buyer
Phone: 951.827.4451
University of California Riverside Bookstore
900 University Avenue East, Riverside CA 92521

Barnes & Noble College
Bringing You What’s Next

www.facultyenlight.com<http://www.facultyenlight.com>