[Faculty] Request for Proposals to Establish Labor Centers

VCRed vcred at ucr.edu
Thu Aug 18 11:34:19 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Please see the attached Request for Proposals to Establish Labor Centers.

This is a fantastic opportunity for UCR. Although multiple proposals from each campus will be considered, only one per campus may be funded. If you are interested in submitting a proposal, I encourage you to talk broadly with other colleagues on campus. If you would like RED to connect you with others who we are aware are planning to submit a proposal, please let us know.

Thanks,

Rodolfo

Rodolfo H. Torres
Vice Chancellor