[Faculty] University Honors faculty mentor interest form

Honorsdirector honorsdirector at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 28 07:23:09 PDT 2022

28, September 2023
Dear colleagues,
At the beginning of each academic year, University Honors asks all UCR faculty members if they are willing to sponsor an honors student as their faculty-mentor for their capstone project. The vast majority of these students are in their 3rd year and most will graduate in June 2024. Our success depends on your commitment to these students and I hope that you will consider mentoring one of these students for this final phase of their University Honors experience. If you are available and willing to mentor one or more of these students please go to the brief form here<https://ucrhonors.wufoo.com/forms/faculty-mentor-interest-form-20222023/>. In addition to indicating your willingness to be a mentor, you will also give a brief description of your research area and indicate the number of students that you are willing to mentor beginning in Winter 2023. We ask that you complete this information no later than Friday October 14, 2023. Once compiled, the list will be made to all students in the program so that they can explore their options.
I am always available to discuss our program and you can find additional information on our website at honors.ucr.edu
Thank you for your commitment to our undergraduate students and to University Honors.
Sincerely,

Rich Cardullo
Howard H Hays Jr. Chair and Faculty Director
University Honors