[Msoadm] Impact23 Insider News - June 2022

Bobbi A McCracken bobbi.mccracken at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 1 11:24:43 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

The Impact23 Insider News provides essential updates and activities related to the financial system replacement program. Our goal is to deliver timely information that matters to you!

In this first edition, the program team covers topics including an update from our Sponsor, recent Oracle design decisions, and Concur deployment and training registration information.  Please encourage all iTravel Coordinators (new role of Travel Arranger in Concur) to attend a Concur training session.

Please take a few minutes to read the attached newsletter (Insider Newsletter | Impact23<https://impact23.ucr.edu/insider-newsletter>) and share with your departmental teams as appropriate.

Sincerely,

Asirra Suguitan
Assistant Controller, Impact23 Functional Lead, and Director of Student Business Services
[ucr-logo-email]