[Students] ASUCR Update: Senate Meeting Tonight - You're Invited!

Associated Students asucr at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 1 18:20:51 PST 2020

Hello Highlanders!

Today we will be having our 9th and last SOTA Meeting of this quarter at 6:30 pm! To sign up for Public Forum/Comment, fill out the form which you can find where it says The Office of Executive Vice President Links! You can also look at what Senators have been doing for the past 9 weeks by the link mentioned above! If you are not able to attend do not worry! Senate Meetings are recorded and posted on the link as well! The zoom link is also attached!

You can also access everything on our Instagram page @asucrevp! If you have any questions or concerns please email me at asucrevp at ucr.edu. Looking forward to seeing everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

The Office of the Executive Vice President Links

--

Best Regards,

Natalie Hernandez
Executive Vice President (She/Her)
Associated Students of the University of California, Riverside
202 Highlander Union Building (HUB)

Riverside, CA 92521
Website: www.ASUCR.ucr.edu