[Students] ASUCR UPDATES: Apply for Position, Join us at Senate Meeting

Associated Students asucr at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 8 18:26:46 PST 2020

APPLY FOR NEW POSITION ON ELECTIONS COMMITTEE:

Hey Highlanders!

The Elections Committee is looking for a NEW Violations Officer! The position serves to organize and address all submissions of violations against candidates during the election and is integral to the success of the election. If you are organized and enthusiastic about protecting the integrity of our elections on campus, apply here!

This is an unpaid position, yet a great experience nonetheless!

Applications are due:  DECEMBER 21st at 5:00 p.m.

If you have any questions or concerns please email asucrelections at ucr.edu!

Lama Yassine

She/Her/Hers

ASUCR -Elections Director 2020-2021

JOIN US FOR TONIGHT’S ASUCR SENATE MEETING:

Hello Highlanders!

Today we will be having our last Senate Meeting of this quarter at 6:30 pm! To sign up for Public Forum/Comment, please fill out the form which you can find below where it says “The Office of Executive Vice President Links!” You can also look at what Senators have been doing for the past 10 weeks by the link mentioned above! If you are not able to attend, do not worry! Senate Meetings are recorded and posted on the link as well! The zoom link is also attached!  (Unfortunately, I discovered that I cannot send out the attachments in this email because of formatting issues from the university. Next year, we will attach links to our link tree below!)

You can also access everything on our Instagram page @asucrevp! If you have any questions or concerns please email me at asucrevp at ucr.edu. Looking forward to seeing everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

The Office of the Executive Vice President Links

Best Regards,

Natalie Hernandez
ASUCR Executive Vice President (She/Her)

READ LATEST HIGHLANDER NEWSPAPER ISSUE:

Hi Highlanders! Happy week 10! Issue 10 of The Highlander is here! To read our last issue of the quarter and to read more about the winter quarter campus update, the new UCR provost and executive vice chancellor and the most recent men’s basketball game, click here!

Sincerely,

Amani Mahmoud

Editor-in-Chief

The Highlander