[Students] ASUCR Update: Join Us for Meetings, Webinars and Surveys!

Associated Students asucr at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 24 17:20:41 PST 2020

JOIN US FOR OUR NEXT SENATE MEETING:

Hello Highlanders!

Today we will be having our 8th Senate Meeting at 6:30 pm! To sign up for Public Forum/Comment, fill out the form which you can find where it says The Office of Executive Vice President Links! You can also look at what Senators have been doing for the past 8 weeks by the link mentioned above! If you are not able to attend do not worry! Senate Meetings are recorded and posted on the link as well! The zoom link is also attached!

You can also access everything on our Instagram page @asucrevp! If you have any questions or concerns please email me at asucrevp at ucr.edu. Looking forward to seeing everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

The Office of the Executive Vice President Links

Best Regards,

Natalie Hernandez
Executive Vice President (She/Her)

JOIN OUR GCAP WEBINAR:

Hello Highlanders! Hope y'all are thriving in week 8!  Today from 4:30pm to 5:30pm, GCAP will be having our Air Pollution and Environmental Justice Webinar, Part 2 to our Environment Justice Series.

Join us to learn about the effects of air pollution and ways you can protect your community. Click here to join us !

We hope to see you there!

Vanessa Gomez-Alvarado

She/Her/Hers

ASUCR VP of Sustainability 2020-2021

asucrgcap at ucr.edu

DOUBLE THE PELL GRANT WEEK OF ACTION!

Hey Highlanders! Join ASUCR External and UCSA for a Week of Action on our Fund the UC campaign to DOUBLE the PELL Grant!

Attend one of our webinars throughout the week to learn more about the History of Pell, Racial Equity in doubling the max Pell Grant award in Congress, and community interests and benefits in this effort! Also, attending any of our events will qualify you for a change to win raffle prizes and gift cards to Target, Starbucks, and more!

You can register for one or multiple webinars and learn more about when they will take place at bit.ly/ASUCRdoublepell!

Monday 11/30: History of the Pell at 7PM hosted by ASUCR Civic Engagement

Tuesday 12/1: Double the Pell Social Media Action hosted by ASUCR Highlander Action

Wednesday 12/2: Racial Equity in Doubling the Pell hosted by ASUCR Labor Commision

Thursday 12/3: Double the Pell Community Forum at 5pm hosted by ASUCR Lobby Corps

Thanks so much, and we hope to see you all at one of these events in our Week of Action! Together we can #DoubleThePell.

Aya Serhan | Fund the UC Coordinator

Office of ASUCR External Affairs

fundtheuc at ucr.edu

FILL OUT A SURVEY AND WIN A $25 TARGET GIFT CARD!

Classroom Etiquette and Academic Experiences Survey - WIN GIFT CARDS (Final Reminder):

Hello Highlanders!

The Student Voice Committee (SVC) will be raffling off two $25 Target Gift Cards!!!!

All you need to do is complete an ANONYMOUS survey about your academic experiences at UCR and choose to leave your email for the raffle.

As a kind reminder, please make sure to complete the survey by November 30th at 11:59 PM PDT in order to have your email in the raffle on time.

In addition to completing the survey and choosing to participate in the raffle, there is an opportunity to be a part of an additional personalized case study associated with the survey. The purpose of this case study will be to gather information on how your academic experiences have been and what changes you hope to see at the academic level in more detail.

Given the sensitive nature of the survey at hand, please do understand that your identifying information will be dissociated from your responses when completing the survey, and that you only have the option to leave your email for either the raffle, case study, or both.

Your feedback is important more than ever to making sure that UCR students, such as yourself, are able to succeed in class while having the best possible experience doing so.

The link to the survey can be found right here:
https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cDaPJRrFMpwEpmt

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us at asucrsvc at ucr.edu.

Best Regards,

Mark Hanin