[Students] Take the Pledge to Keep Highlanders Healthy

Vcsa vcsa at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 30 10:44:03 PDT 2020

Dear Highlanders,

Protect yourself, your family, school, and community by taking the pledge to Keep Highlanders Healthy.

Health and safety is 'R' responsibility and this is the perfect time to demonstrate Tartan Soul with integrity, accountability, excellence, and respect.

All students who come onto campus or other UC Riverside properties must abide by the pandemic mitigation measures imposed in order to help us reduce the spread of COVID-19 at UC Riverside. Failure to comply with these regulations may result in a violation of the UC Riverside Code of Student Conduct<https://conduct.ucr.edu/policies/standards-of-conduct#10227_failure_to_comply_with_ucr_health_and_safety_requirements_for_covid19> and may warrant disciplinary measures. Faculty and staff are required to follow similar regulations. We ask that you uphold the following pledge<https://studentaffairs.ucr.edu/pledge> and that you understand the expectations that we share of each other and represent Tartan Soul. Please note, there will be no required test, survey, or documentation of the pledge. It is our goal that every student reads the pledge<https://studentaffairs.ucr.edu/pledge> and will remain committed to upholding the requirements as noted.

If you have questions, please contact the Dean of Students Office<https://deanofstudents.ucr.edu/>.
Best Regards,

BRIAN L. HAYNES, PH.D.
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs