[Students] ASUCR Update: Questionnaires, Position Applications, Elections Involvement, and More!

Associated Students asucr at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 9 17:20:52 PST 2021

IMPORTANT!!!!! - ASUCR ELECTIONS INFORMATION QUESTIONNAIRE:

Hello Highlanders!

The Student Voice Committee (SVC), in collaboration with the Elections Committee, are conducting a questionnaire to gather more information about what topic(s) most concern(s) UCR students in anticipation of the upcoming ASUCR Elections next quarter.

The purpose of the questionnaire is to provide prospective ASUCR Elections candidates with the insight that they need to understand what topic(s) concern(s) most or all UCR students. This will hopefully allow the candidates to understand what they need to address in their campaigns as it relates to improving student life on campus alongside accomplishing other goals that they may have as part of their election campaign.

As a kind reminder, please make sure to complete the questionnaire by next Wednesday, March 17th, at 11:59 PM PDT.

The link for the questionnaire can be found right here: https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6VAfGca4bzQhAqi.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us at asucrsvc at ucr.edu.

Best regards,

Mark Hanin
Vice-Chair of Student Voice Committee
asucrsvc at ucr.edu

APPLY TO THE STUDENT SERVICE FEE ADVISORY COMMITTEE!

Do you want to have a say in where your student fees are allocated every year? If so, consider joining the Student Service Fee Advisory Committee known as SSFAC. SSFAC advises the chancellor on the allocation of the system-wide mandatory fee charged to all registered students every year.

SSFAC is recruiting both undergraduate and graduate student committee members for next school year. Committee members are expected to attend regularly scheduled weekly meetings (stipend included). More information regarding the committee can be found on our website ssfac.ucr.edu or our bylaws linked here.

If you are interested in applying, visit our application linked below. The deadline to apply is March 25th. If you have any questions regarding the committee or application process, feel free to email the SSFAC Chair at jbram004 at ucr.edu or ssfac at ucr.edu

Application Link: https://forms.gle/5aFX5fgZEEGg21fH7

Best regards,

Julian Brambila

UCR SSFAC Chair

Angelica Garcia

She/Her/Hers

Vice President of Campus Internal Affairs

asucrinternal at ucr.edu

PLEASE FILL OUT FORM TO HELP US IDENTIFY ASYNCHRONOUS CLASSES:

Hello Highlanders,

Have you figured out what classes to take for spring quarter or for hybrid instruction in the fall? Help fill out this form with all the asynchronous classes you have taken in the past year to help all students register for classes that are flexible and accommodating. Taking classes that have recorded options is a vital solution for flipping time zone differences to maintain good physical and mental health. Make sure to share it with others as well!

Here's the link to the spreadsheet https://tinyurl.com/ucrasynclasses21

Cristina Chen,

ASUCR International Student Committee Chair

asucrcommittees at ucr.edu

SUBMIT A VIDEO TO BE FEATURED ON THE ELECTIONS INSTAGRAM PAGE!

Hey Highlanders! Do you plan on voting in this year's ASUCR Election and want to be featured on our Instagram page? Help us encourage other students to vote by submitting a short clip of you here talking about why you love voting in student elections!

Please submit your videos by MARCH 19th. We can't wait to see what you come up with, and good luck on finals everyone!

Lama Yassine (she/her)

ASUCR Elections Director

2020-2021 | asucrelections at ucr.edu

Associated Students, UC Riverside