[Students] ASUCR Update: Reminder to Apply to SSFAC!

Associated Students asucr at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 16 17:49:07 PDT 2021

REMINDER TO APPLY TO THE STUDENT SERVICE FEE ADVISORY COMMITTEE!

Hello Highlanders! This is just a reminder to apply for the Student Services Fee Advisory Committee, or SSFAC.

Do you want to have a say in where your student fees are allocated every year? If so, consider joining the Student Service Fee Advisory Committee known as SSFAC. SSFAC advises the chancellor on the allocation of the system-wide mandatory fee charged to all registered students every year.

SSFAC is recruiting both undergraduate and graduate student committee members for next school year. Committee members are expected to attend regularly scheduled weekly meetings (stipend included). More information regarding the committee can be found on our website ssfac.ucr.edu or our bylaws linked here.

If you are interested in applying, visit our application linked below. The deadline to apply is March 25th. If you have any questions regarding the committee or application process, feel free to email the SSFAC Chair at jbram004 at ucr.edu or ssfac at ucr.edu

Application Link: https://forms.gle/5aFX5fgZEEGg21fH7

Best regards,

Julian Brambila

UCR SSFAC Chair | Jbram004 at ucr.edu

Angelica Garcia

She/Her/Hers

Vice President of Campus Internal Affairs

asucrinternal at ucr.edu

Associated Students, UC Riverside

202 Highlander Union (HUB)

900 University Avenue