[Students] UC Riverside Open Forum re: Director of Intercollegiate Athletics

Vcsa vcsa at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 9 11:59:35 PST 2021

Dear Students, Staff, and Faculty,

I write to update you on the continuation of the search for UC Riverside's next Director of Intercollegiate Athletics. After many hours of work on the part of the search committee to discuss and identify the most qualified candidates, we are excited to invite one candidate to campus to participate in a finalist interview with various campus stakeholders.

We will host an open campus forum with the candidate that will offer an opportunity for questions and answers. Below is the date and time for the open forum:

Tuesday, Nov. 16, 1:30-2:30 p.m.

The candidate's application materials, along with the Zoom link, will be posted to the Executive Searches<https://provost.ucr.edu/director-intercollegiate-athletics> website 24 hours before the beginning of the finalist's visit and will be accessible via the UCR network.

We encourage your participation at this important forum. Please be advised that the open forum will be recorded and posted to the Executive Searches<https://provost.ucr.edu/director-intercollegiate-athletics> website. A recording of the forum will be viewable only for the UCR network. Feedback on the candidate will be collected via an online survey at the conclusion of the candidate's campus visit.

Thank you in advance for your participation. Your valuable input will help our search committee as we move forward in the process.

Best Regards,

Brian L. Haynes, Ph.D.
Search Advisory Committee Chair

Office of the Vice Chancellor