[Students] Update: Notice of Planned Power Shutdown Affecting IT Services

UCR Information Technology Solutions its at ucr.edu
Sat Jan 8 11:00:21 PST 2022

Dear Highlander Community,

Late Friday ITS was informed that the planned power shutdown activities for
this weekend have been canceled due to concerns raised by one of the
impacted campus units. The maintenance activity, as detailed in the
original notice, will be rescheduled. Campus will be notified once a new
date is determined.

Thank you for your attention to this matter,

Information Technology Solutions

University of California, Riverside

ITS.UCR.EDU <https://its.ucr.edu/>

*Please Note: This email account is not monitored by ITS staff. If you
require technical support, please take one of the following actions:*

   - Submit a support ticket
   <https://ucrsupport.service-now.com/ucr_portal/?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=d10c39ee0f348300138942bce1050e8b>
if
   you need to report an IT problem
   - Submit a request
   <https://ucrsupport.service-now.com/ucr_portal/?id=ucr_sc_home> for an
   IT project, service, or service enhancement
   - Browse the ITS Knowledge Base
   <https://ucrsupport.service-now.com/ucr_portal?id=kb_view2&kb=de6fdb4d37800f00a2e983dcb3990e7b>
for
   self-help articles
   - Browse and download course software
   <https://ucrsupport.service-now.com/ucr_portal?id=sc_category&catalog_id=3a53ea7e1b691c10eab58734ec4bcba0>
from
   the Student Software Catalog
   - For live support, you can contact the BearHelp helpdesk during normal
   business hours (M-F, 8am-5pm) at 951-827-4848