[Students] ASUCR Update - ASUCR Positions & Programs

Amy Marie Carrizosa amy.carrizosa at ucr.edu
Tue Jul 5 17:05:51 PDT 2022

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ASUCR PRESIDENT

Hello Highlanders,

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer break! If you are interested in becoming a part of student government (ASUCR), apply to the following programs and positions :) A description of each position is listed in the applications below.

ASUCR Office of the President<https://forms.gle/XCrY92EuegoECETA6>
ASUCR Office of The Executive Vice President<https://forms.gle/AMGZqRdrQQrT1Ba67>
ASUCR Office of the Vice President of Campus Internal Affairs<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2cJ2eHeiyhBc3M2gpLZ-tjTaryT1gbwdEYQnfdXkrjNNCbA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0>
ASUCR: Executive Fellowship Program Application<https://forms.gle/u7rpgNQEvjoDjGh37>
ASUCR: Senate Internship Program Application <https://forms.gle/8aFSJN3G5LMvBuqCA>

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all.

We are looking forward to meeting you this fall quarter!

Sincerely,

Mufida Assaf | Student Body President
Email: asucrpresident at ucr.edu<mailto:asucrpresident at ucr.edu>

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ASUCR EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT

Hello Highlanders!

Below I have listed applications for positions in my office for the 2022-23 academic year!

Office of The Executive Vice President Application
https://forms.gle/5rCnM3GFEbHQnYxw9

ASUCR Senate Internship Program Application
https://forms.gle/vXHvFxcvwZ72U9819

Sincerely,

Myra Usmani
Executive Vice President
Associated Students of the University of California, Riverside
202 Highlander Union Building (HUB) Riverside, CA 92521
asucrevp at ucr.edu<mailto:asucrevp at ucr.edu>