[Students] ASUCR Update - Open Positions with the Marketing & Promotions Office and the VP of Finance

Amy Marie Carrizosa amy.carrizosa at ucr.edu
Tue Jul 12 17:01:27 PDT 2022

FROM THE OFFICE OF ASUCR MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS

Hello Highlanders,

My name is Phanxico Hoang, and I am honored to serve as your chair for the ASUCR Office of Marketing and Promotions.  As such, I am looking to hire for my committee for the upcoming school year. If you are interested in growing your portfolio and working with the whole student body in terms of social media marketing, graphic design, video production/editing, event planning, and overall communications skills, please fill out the application down below!

ASUCR Office of Marketing and Promotions Application<https://forms.gle/7d2S4WnnZAoN87HP9>

Feel free to contact me if you have any concerns or questions :)

Best,

Phanxico Hoang | VP of Marketing and Promotions
Email: asucrmarketing at ucr.edu<mailto:asucrmarketing at ucr.edu>

Phanxico Hoang (He/Him)
VP of Marketing and Promotions at ASUCR<http://asucr.ucr.edu/>
Social Media Strategist at the CSI<https://socialinnovation.ucr.edu/> School of Public Policy
Business Administration Undergraduate

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ASUCR VICE PRESIDENT OF FINANCE

Hello Highlanders,

I hope you all are having a great start to your summer break! My name is Christian Martinez and I am the ASUCR Vice President of Finance for the 2022-2023 academic year. Are you interested in becoming a part of student government and more specifically learning about the funding of student clubs and organizations? If so, I urge you to apply to be a part of the Office of The VP of Finance ! The application and a full description of duties and responsibilities for each position can be found below.

ASUCR Office of The Vice President of Finance Application<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSetQ2oLBC7HX6KieOXGIxUYxZ2ltQaRRAJ3lqVXFR9r_DtgLw/viewform>

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all.

Best Regards,
Christian Martinez (He/Him)
Vice President of Finance 2022-2023
Associated Students of the University of California, Riverside
202 Highlander Union Building (HUB) Riverside, CA 92521
asucrfinance at ucr.edu<mailto:asucrfinance at ucr.edu>